I love ’em. That is all.
We (finally) got a new camera this weekend. I’ve been looking at the Nikon Coolpix “P” series cameras and after talking to the guy at Wolf Camera, I went with a Sony for less money. It shoots pretty darn good pics too and HD video. I’ll post more later but here are a couple snaps I got yesterday. I edited them in Photoshop a little.
We’re smack dab in the middle of our first real vacation since the baby was born and this is the first round of pictures from the trip. We’re in Gulf Shores Alabama until tomorrow morning when we leave for Madison, MS to see my dad and his family. We weren’t sure how Sawyer was going to act in the water and at the beach but so far he’s having a blast. It wears his little chubby butt out though!
- Gulf Shores Vacation 2011
- Sawyer Graham Boyd enjoying his first time on the beach.
- Sawyer crawling around in the sand.
- The family on the beach on Sunday.
- This is the nature preserve right next to the house we rented.
- Grayson about to release the Blue Crab we caught into the Lagoon.