Well I guess it was my birthday weekend. My birthday was last week but dad and Tyson were in town so we called it my birthday. We still celebrate birthdays like we’re kids. It’s the one day that’s just yours so you should do what you want. I got some wicked stuff. Tyson bought me some coffee and Tannerite (look it up on youtube!) and Ronna got me some much needed clothes. Dad bought me a new tool chest and mom got me a home screenprinting kit! Winning! Also, we cooked a whole (suckling) pig in the ground. It was hard work but it turned out pretty delicious. So here’s to 31 revolutions around the sun.
- Our little 15lb Suckling Pig.
- The pit in prep phase.
- Logs a burnin’.
- The pig in banana leaves.
- The pig and I.
- Covering her up with coals and dirt.
- Out of the ground and almost done.
- Out of the oven and into our bellies.