Sawyer Graham Boyd

Mothers lock your daughters up. The kid is here. Sawyer Graham Boyd came into this world quietly at 2 PM this afternoon at September 10th. Weighing in at 9lb 12oz and 22in long he’s gonna be a contender. Ronna did really well and the whole thing seemed to be over in 15 minutes.

9 thoughts on “Sawyer Graham Boyd

1. Debbie & Bill said:

Congratulations Josh and Ronna! Welcome Sawyer Graham Boyd! Sawyer is beautiful and mom looks amazing for just delivering a big baby! Love, blessings, and hugs the “Crump’s”

2. Niki Carbajal said:

Amazingly handsome! What a beautiful family God has given you and we can’t wait to squeeze him.

Ronna – Kate says “hi!”

3. Kaara said:

“Babies are such a nice way to start people”
    Josh and Ronna, I can’t imagine two people better suited to be parents than the two of you. Today is a day that you will remember for the rest of your life. It’s a beautiful day full of sunshine and Gods abiding love. Your son, Sawyer, will be a remarkable man someday and have you to thank for it. Welcome to the “Parenthood” club. Now the fun begins. May you both get some well deserved rest. Love you THREE!! -Brent, Kaara and Emily (Sawyer’s girlfriend)

4. Homer Ann Hooper said:

Sawyer is beautiful and a big boy! Ronna looks tired but gorgeous. You are a daddy Josh. Congratulations and give him a hug from me.

5. Martin said:

Congratulations! Josh and Ronna – That’s a BIG Boy! I’m sure NFL recruiters will be calling soon. Have fun. God Bless.

6. Uncle Jack said:

Congratulations on your new little one. You take good care of Sawyer and Ronna they are now your life forever.

7. Erin Boyd said:

Congrats! I am so happy for you both. He is absolutely adorable. I cant wait to meet him and Ronna since I didn’t get to yet. I hope to see you all soon. We all love you very much!

Use the form below to leave a comment.